[thelist] HTTP 200 Document follows - NS 6

Jeana kumquat at sckans.edu
Mon Jun 25 12:24:59 CDT 2001

Well, I just figured it out.  Our network admin had been wondering around
down here and hearrd me complaining, and said that NS6 doesn't support the
NSCA server or something like that that they use here, and they are slowly
upgrading to apache.

<tip author="jeana" type="Productivity">
When in doubt, ask [your boss, your network admin, your colleagues]
questions before pulling your hair out and flooding [the list]
w/questions.
</tip>

-j