[thelist] PDF 403 error

Richard Bennett mail at richardinfo.com
Mon Jun 25 14:35:44 CDT 2001

That link works fine on IE5.5/winME

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bart Posselt" <BPOSSELT at dineout.org>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: 25 June, 2001 21:23
Subject: [thelist] PDF 403 error

> Well, I just ran into a weird problem that I hope someone on the list can
help with. When trying to open any and all pdfs on my site, regardless of
directory, I get a 403 error. Other people are getting different results,
like the popup download prompt in IE instead of automatically opening in the
browser. When I use SSL to get to the file, it works fine. The problem is I
haven't changed anything that would cause this to happen, it was working
fine Friday, and according to the logs it was working fine yesterday.

http://www.restaurant.org/pdfs/toolkit_booklet.pdf.