[thelist] More Smart Tags

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Mon Jun 25 14:58:50 CDT 2001

aardvark wrote:
> i'm just surprised more people don't talk about pornolizer or even
> some channel features from NN...

amen aardvark. so much MS bashing, but no mentions of the
elmer-fuddalizer, or of babelfish's ability to translate a site, or
indeed, pornalizer, or even most browsers ability to specify a
stylesheet that overrides the design as specified by the server.

I hate that people are giving all this free product advice to Microsoft.
I mean, why are we all falling all over ourselves in an effort to
improve MS products?

The whole smarttag thing is a ruse to take the attention away from the
fact that MS is saying that Open Source / GPL software prevents people
from using it to make money. Really amazing what they're saying these
days.

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>
--
...................  Joe Crawford \\ Web Design & Development
.....  mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com \\ http://www.avencom.com