[thelist] Problem with a form.submit() in netscape.

Damien Cola damien.cola at synaptique.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 09:27:35 CDT 2001

Thank you Chris, this is a very nice solution.

> Move your document.form.submit() function into a onLoad function in your
> body tag.  That will allow the page to complete loading before submitting,
> making Netscape happy.
>

> Chris Evans
> chris at fuseware.com
> http://www.fuseware.com

Peter-Paul wrote:
Why not? I suppose it's illegal, but it works fine. Another question: why
change it? The page does what you want.

--
Yes, I suppose it's illegal too and I prefer not to do illegal things if it
is to see them not working in one month with that or that browser..

Thanks both of you for your answers.

Damien COLA - Synaptique
Synaptique (UK) Ltd.
Eurogate Business Park