[thelist] ASP COM error

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Tue Jun 26 11:13:54 CDT 2001

Try changing the application protection from medium (pooled) to Low (IIS
Process).  If that fixes the problem, then you know for certain that the IIS
process is not able to spawn a new process because of security restrictions,
though typically just running any old ASP page would give you the error, not
explicitly instantiating a COM object.

Anyways, give it a shot and see if that helps clear it up.

-joshua