[thelist] CF and SQL- db errors saying SQL user can't login?

Charles Wilson (h) me at charlesw.com
Tue Jun 26 13:56:01 CDT 2001

Here is my url:
http://boncor.dhs.org/hmc/hmc.cfm?page=test

The error:
ODBC Error Code = 28000 (Invalid authorization specification)
Login failed for user 'dbo'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

In SQL, the user for my database is dbo. permissions: db_owner and  public .

In coldfusion, the username for the db is Administrator.  I tried using dbo and still no luck ..

I also tried making a new account in SQL enterprise manager, but no luck-it says that there is no
user by that name. (as I am trying to create it!)

What username/permisson should I use with a db?  Should I try to add another user?

Regards,
charles wilson