[thelist] tweak critique

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Tue Jun 26 15:18:31 CDT 2001

Wins'98, IE 5.5, 800x600 here - looks good.

Personally, I would prefer if it were fluid, to fill up the whole page, or
at least centered on the page.  Either one would still allow for smaller
browsers.  But you'll probably get varied responses to that.  (I just hate
all that white space on the right, and surfers at even higher resolutions
will have even more than I do.)

And I would put "teasers" or just parts of various articles on the main page
with links to the full stories, kinda like the big news sites do. (cnn.com,
msnbc.com, etc.)

Keep going, and keep us posted....

Sandy