[thelist] More Smart Tags(Grisenthwaite)

bradclark1 bradclark1 at msn.com
Tue Jun 26 21:52:53 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gord Grisenthwaite" <sparky_t at telus.net>
>> snip
> Microsoft caters to computer illiterates, business users, and newbies, and
> also encourages the use of MS themes <shudder>, MS designed templates and
> wizards. Microsoft encourages the users of its products to take the easy
way
> out. (I doubt that there is a better way to lead sheep.)
> > snip
> Gord Grisenthwaite

On this I'd say pass me whatever it is your smoking because it must be good!
When you sober up you'll remember that the last onehundred times you walked
into a computer store what brand of software were you looking at. It sure
wasn't Mac and it wasn't Linux. But, there is more Linux software in the
stores than Mac now.
What operating system did the computers that lined the walls have on them?
It wasn't Mac because the one they carried was tucked away in the back
corner. It wasn't Linux because you will still get a blank stare from the
clerk when you ask about Linux.
But "Real" computer users(whoever that is) use Free BSD and they got that by
downloading and building it themselves from scratch from source code. That
must be you!

brad