[thelist] Why smart tags are no big deal...

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 27 01:48:34 CDT 2001

Judah McAuley wrote on 27/6/01 1:08 am

>Your assertions for points 1 and 2 are based on your experience downloading
>IE 6.  It is my understanding that smart tags come bundled with the next
>version of Office for Windows XP.  This will invalidate point 2.  And it
>may or may not invalidate point 1 depending on Microsoft's final installers.

There is a *big* wait and see here.

Also, I need to know the answers to the questions I asked in a
comment to Alan's article:
<http://www.evolt.org/article/thelist/25/11877/index.html#comment12473>

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland