[thelist] CDONTS.NewMail recipient limit

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Jun 28 10:23:24 CDT 2001

> Why don't you try a loop instead of 300 bcc's?
> If your customers are in a database, set up a recordset, then
> loop through
> it and send each one a CDONTS.NewMail ...

Wrong place to do the processing, and would take tons longer to complete
than letting the mail server do the work.

Hey Matt, why not spin a mail with 400, 500, 1000 email addys (even if
they're fake) and see if it pukes?

Also, I don't think the CDONTS.NewMail object will be the one complaining
(if anything), but rather the mail server you're sending it through. You
using the IIS SMTP server? Something else?

just some thoughts
sgd