[thelist] CDONTS.NewMail recipient limit

J J squid_66 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 10:26:24 CDT 2001

Yes, just loop the procedure and send one mail at a
time for each record in returned from the database.
However, if there are a slew of emails to be sent,
your page will eventually timeout (varies depending on
server/page settings).

If this doesn't occur that often, it's probably best
to do a data extraction then import into a desktop
mailing program and perform the mailing that way.