[thelist] Inserting m1v into web page?

Charles Wilson (h) me at charlesw.com
Thu Jun 28 21:23:48 CDT 2001

Since most people won't have a player for M1V files, use this program to convert it to a normal
video format, such as MPEG.

The "Rad Video Tools" program is a wonderful free program that can convert video files with many
options.
http://www.radgametools.com/default.htm

It s really very easy to use. Here is a tutorial to convert video files:
http://www.radgametools.com/binkhCON.htm

-charles