[thelist] I need to host one tiny image on an https server

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 04:48:26 CDT 2001

This is really annoying...

I need to host *one* tiny 150x50 image on an https server.  I don't have
https now.  My host has very kindly offered me space on a secure server -
for $50 a month.  This seems silly, since the image is going to be called
about once a day if I'm lucky.

Are there any free secure servers out there?  I know there are free ASP
servers and stuff, but I've never needed to do this before.

Many thanks for any advice,
Bri :o)

<tip>
You might try Advanced Search and Replace (free 30 day trial at:
http://www.vknoware.com/ ) which I love because it is rather easy and very
intuitive, and replaces multiple lines of code. I picked this program from
among many, and it is highly ranked among review sites, such as ZDnet.
Standard Disclaimer: "It's nothing to do with me, mate!"</tip>