[thelist] Certification...

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Fri Jun 29 07:46:17 CDT 2001

> Does anyone have an opinion on these two forms of certification?
>
> http://www.ciwcertified.com
> http://www.allaire.com/services/training/certification/index.cfm

I paid $4000 for the CIW certification classes last year.  They were all
good and fine and done entirely online and via a conference call.

Still need to come up with the $400 to take the actual tests.....

As a freelancer, I think they add a LITTLE bit of credibility with my
potential clients, who are average business owners who read lots of articles
telling them to "check qualifications, certifications, portfolios and