[thelist] Global.asa

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 02:16:28 CDT 2001

> Looks like it can't find the DSN named "photos". Have you set it up
> correctly through ODBC manager?
>
> I assume like 21 is the cnn.open line.

Correct. What is really annoying me is that I am running a guestbook from a
database on the same site and it is working perfectly. I have set up both
DBs in the same way, so there must be something missing from my code. I have
never called images from a database before so I am not even sure where to
start looking for a solution. And I can't understand why it works perfectly
in PWS but not on my hosts NT server.

Any more advice/ideas very welcome

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk