[thelist] Didya Know??

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Tue Jul 3 13:11:35 CDT 2001

<<
The compile of the page by the ASP engine broke on the new lines saying
that I had nested script tags!! If I removed the framing script tags with
the % tags, all worked fine.

subHTML = subHTML & "[script language=""javascript""]"
subHTML = subHTML & ".... blah blah blah ....[/script]"

Obviously I can't use the &lt; option for the javascript tags because that
is a display option. It looks like the ASP parser in II5 is "very" picky
about script tags, too picky. Go figure.

Yes, this is an issue I've encountered as well.  You simply need to break up
the <script> tags into something else, such as "<scr" & "ipt>".  The parser
will be fine with this.

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com (http:/www.surveymonkey.com)