[thelist] SmartTags (was Re: IE 6pr2 and Suddenly Centered Content?)

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Jul 3 16:38:15 CDT 2001

 >Were you able to get smart tags working?
 >I don't want to re-hash the whole Smart Tags discussion, but I would like
 >to see them in action, and they do not seem to be an option for me under NT
 >4 with SP 6a.

No, I haven't been able to get them working - I checked off everything
Smart Tags related in Tools > Internet Options > Advanced, and then added
the Smart Tags button to my toolbar so that I can see when it's on.

And I've yet to see one of those stupid squiggly lines - I even went to
MSN.com to try and duplicate the demo image MS showed on their site. No can
do. Bah!

--
Morbus Iff ( .sig on other machine. )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/