[thelist] RE: Site Crit / Online Magazines

Shaun M. Anderson ShaunAnderson at smarttech.com
Wed Jul 4 09:33:24 CDT 2001

Tell me about it.

This site was designed before I came aboard, so you aren't hurting my
feelings :-)

I believe that they were/are of the opinion that it has a "Corporate"
audience, that would have faster connections, and hence didn't worry about
the heavy graphics load.

Recently, search engine placement has become a big concern, but I don't know
how long that will last.  I'm hoping long enough to redesign the site to be
more user/SE friendly though.

Thanks for the crit.
Shaun