[thelist] Designing in other languages (German/Japanese)

Shaun M. Anderson ShaunAnderson at smarttech.com
Thu Jul 5 13:34:50 CDT 2001

Ok then, we were planning on using Berlitz to do the translation of the
pages, as they do the translations that we use for the other versions of our
software.

Does anybody have any experience with them? Do they do a word for word
translation?  or does somebody read it, then re-write it? (I would imaging
that they have a program that would do the translations which would lead to
errors in the translation.)

Shaun