[thelist] XML - will it be big?

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Thu Jul 5 21:44:41 CDT 2001

Hi,

I just started studying XML at school and I wonder how much emphasis I
should give to it for now...
We are also studying ASP and PHP which are more in demand (??) but my
teacher keeps saying that we should go deep into it cause in 2 years it
will be *BIG* .....
Could you guys give your 2 cents on this matter??
I love programming and I would certainly take one more language just as
easy but I need to establish some priorities here and I want to
concentrate on what will be more useful to me when I graduate and start
looking for a job.....
I appreciate any comments on this subject.

FayeC