[thelist] ssi on windows 2000?

Bart Posselt BPOSSELT at dineout.org
Fri Jul 6 11:32:03 CDT 2001

You will need to either rename everything you want includes to work in to .asp or go into IIS and tell it to parse every .html file as .asp.

As far as the include files themselves, you can give them any extension you want.

Bart

Bart Posselt
Web Site Manager
National Restaurant Association
www.restaurant.org

>>> MMcAtee at philamuseum.org 07/06/01 11:55AM >>>
So I do not need to rename my .html files or change my include statements to
switch from an Apache to an Nt Platform?

Thanks Malcolm