[thelist] IE on Windows 2000 display problems

Brad Miller brad at beldamar.com
Sat Jul 7 02:53:33 CDT 2001

I am having an issue with displays in IE version 5.50.4522.1800 on Windows
2000.
This is the latest updated version from the MS site for 5.5 on Win2k.
I am having problems with space appearing between my images when loading the
pages.
If you minimize the browser and then maximize, the spaces go away. But if
you reload/refresh the page they come back.
I have had 5 other people test this on Win2k with the same browser updates
and it happens on their machine too.
Also it is happening on the latest version of IE on Mac as well.

I tested in IE5.0, NN4.3 and NN6.0 on Win2k and everything looks good.
If anyone can test on latest rev of IE on 98 or ME I would appreciate it.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or is this just a fault in the
browser?

Here is the link.
http://www.dejapc./CD/

Thanks,