[thelist] Copy of list

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sat Jul 7 16:26:38 CDT 2001

> for some reason, I didn't receive Vol 1 #1465 of the list,
> could someone forward it to me, please?

hi eveline

sorry, i cannot, but until someone else does, i would like to point out
that you can catch up by reading the archives online

yes, i know that's not the same as receiving a digest -- bouncing around an
archive is frustrating (to me anyway), since even if you view them in date
sequence, you won't really see them in date sequence even if you keep
clicking the Next Message link...

<tip type="wrench shoulder patting self on back">
visit the archives regularly? use a bookmarklet
see http://evolt.org/article/thelistbookmarklet/17/706/evolt.org
where you can test it
</tip>

use 20010702 for the current archive

thelist posts appear in the archive within minutes of being sent

very handy if you are away from your main computer

rudy