[thelist] Re: Putting keyword meta tags in Include files

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Mon Jul 9 08:29:12 CDT 2001

All information is parsed by the server before it is sent to any agent, and spiders are no
exception.  There is no way for an outside user to access include files directly unless they know
exactly where to look - there is no implicit information about them after they are parsed and sent
to the user agent.  Search engines see your pages essentially the same way a browser does, they just
tend to ignore external files such as .css and .js that a page may reference.

--

Cayley Vos, Principal

360.714.8395 office
360.223.7799 cell