[thelist] SMTP service on IIS

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Mon Jul 9 10:15:09 CDT 2001

I've used Cdonts locally before (and liked it - Mmmm Calendar reminders from
ASP applications!), but that's still not an option from the webserver for
pretty much the same reasons unfortunately. Our ISP is excellent, but they
don't want to have to install and support Exchange Server (they use Unix
mail servers) and we don't want to fork out for a stand-alone server just
yet.

Oh well! We'll get there one day ;-)

.steve

<SNIP>