[thelist] Re: PHP or CF

Michael Goddard michael at tdh-marketing.com
Mon Jul 9 10:29:28 CDT 2001

A very simple process of migrating from Access database to MySQL.  The way
we do this ( I am sure there are probably better ways to accomplish this and
if there are...let me know! ) We convert the Access database into a
delimited text file within Access (a simple process) and then through SQL
commands, import the data into a MySQL table created with the exact same
columns etc...

Hope this makes sense to you.

Michael Goddard - CIW Associate
Internet Developer/Programmer