[thelist] What to ask a client when developing a web page...

Josh Spiegel joshsquared at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 11:45:56 CDT 2001

My company was hired to develop a static web site for this company.  I am
supposed to go to the company and learn what they want on their web page.
Does anybody know a good resource that lists the steps or has sample
questions of what what I should ask them?

I have done this before about a year ago and it was very frustrating and
unorganized. I am looking for any resources/suggestions that might make this
proccess smoother.

Thanks,
Josh