[thelist] ColdFusion and PhP (before someone corrects my grade 2 grammar)

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Mon Jul 9 13:13:41 CDT 2001

Maybe this _will_cure_ what ails you.  Oh boy.  That was bad, even for a
Monday.

<tip>
Have competition?  What about mutual clients?  Don't be afraid to ask them
why you client likes service x - and why.  If you've been good to them so
far, they'll willingly cough up some valuable information.  Be sure to send
them a hat or a shirt in recognition of their loyal service, and you're set
for the next time.
</tip>

<tip>
Go to:
http://www.macromedia.com/exchange/dreamweaver/
Search for PHP.  There are a _lot_ of decent extensions for Dreamweaver.
</tip>