[thelist] issue with templates in dreamweaver

Damien Cola damien.cola at synaptique.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 13:23:15 CDT 2001

Hello the list, nice topics lately, especially on cold fusion, which I've
just started using.

My issue is about templates. I want to do a website that will have this
structure:
/
 uk/
 fr/
 de/

I have done a template for the index pages that go into /uk/ in /fr/ and in
/de/
I have a menu in this template that links to local pages (contact.htm and
presentation.htm say)
so in my template it looks like:

but when I create a new page from template and I save it in /uk/ for
example, the code shows:

--
I would like to change the links in my template in such a way that a new
page created from my template will always read:

Thank you, I suspect this to be a rather silly question, but I can't work it
out on my own, despite I've been using dreamweaver since version 1.. :-(

Damien COLA - Synaptique
Synaptique (UK) Ltd.
Eurogate Business Park
TN24 8XW, Ashford, Kent