[thelist] digicam drop box script - requirements suggestion

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Jul 9 21:23:36 CDT 2001

> I did a wee bit of work yesterday on an image drop box.

Martin,

As I mentioned offlist, I have played around in the past with something
using CF. The application I built allows categorisation ("File this photo
under 'The Trip North' and 'Bob'."), and captioning. When logged in with
appropriate privileges, you're presented with an "inbox" listing of photos
(new or old) that still need to be categorised and/or captioned.

Any idea how you'd handle easily rotating images that are upside
down/sideways? Obviously it's not something that will be processed
automatically, but there might be a script to run when someone clicks the
"90/180 deg" button?

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au