[thelist] monitor display - video drivers?or what?

irina kruk irinakruk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 22:33:33 CDT 2001

Hello all,

My monitor suddenly is shaking like at an earthquake.
I am not even
close to an expert but I hope it has to do with video
card and drivers.
Presently the card installed is  nVidia 250NT4.0 on
Micron PC and the
monitor is Sony21". Does anyone know anything about
this? do I need to
reinstall the system? I have reinstalled the card and
have played with
display properties but it has not responded. Do I
need a new card? if so
what kind? Just please don't tell me that I need a new
monitor. The
screen moves from side to side like in a spell of
exorcism. I appreciate
any and all help. To respond directly, please e-mail
me at:
irinakruk at yahoo.com

ThankYouAll,

irina.

If I owe a tip - I can't think of one right now.