[thelist] The document contained no data

Algian algian at algian.com
Tue Jul 10 14:32:15 CDT 2001

The problem sounds very similar. In Internet explorer i get the same thing
my
page just doesn't appear and in netscape i get that "no data" error. I'm not
using
random selections from the tables so i'm guessing it must be the fact that
the record
is null because i'm sure it exists. This seems like quite a teadeous
problem.
Maybe the solution could be of initialising every field as opposed to
leaving it
blank and have null apear in it...
I'm going to try that now and see what happens
Thanks a tone
Ale

Alessandro Giannone
Web Anomaly Creator