[thelist] Auto start PC web cdrom

Nick Senior concaflagration at mac.com
Tue Jul 10 15:19:40 CDT 2001

A client asked me to make a CDROM of the site I just made for them. MAC/PC
hybrid. For some odd reason win 2000 (I think) drops the file extention from
the file names. Through a web browser, all links work fine. However that
means that the:

[autorun]
open=index.html

Script I am using wont work since it points to ³index.html² instead of
³index² am I doing something wrong with the auto run script or is there
something wrong with the autorun script? The mac version works just peachy
(as usual :) ) but I can¹t get the site to run automatically upon insertion
of the CD on a PC. Help, please? You can email me personally at:
buzzgfx at mac.com or just reply.

Thanks, Nick