[thelist] Help with layers in NN 4.6

lauren g lauren3g at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:27:03 CDT 2001

Brain:

Did you know that Pacbell/DSL and Verizon/DSL prefers you to set up on
Netcrap. . .actually Verizon insists on it.  I use both Netcrap and Internet
Exploiter.  I have only come across 2 sites that I cannot view properly in
NN4.75

BTW I design for the 8-10% colorblind people too.  It really doen't take
that much effort just some education.

Lauren G
http://www.lauren3g.com