[thelist] Putting keyword meta tags in Include file

James S. Huggins (Evolt) Evolt at ZName.com
Tue Jul 10 16:41:11 CDT 2001

   >>>Since the includes are actually part of the
   >>>document, search engines will definitely pick them up.

Absolutely.

Below is an example I just created:

The text "testing include in head" exists in the BODY of a file named
ASDF.HTM

Into the HEAD of this file I placed the INCLUDE command for FP which I then
TWEAKED by setting tag="HEAD". Had I left tag="BODY", FP would have
automatically realigned the include component into the BODY of the file.

Having done that, I can now go and edit ASDF.HTM and it will automatically
update the HEAD of this file.

Note that FP surrounds the included text with comments.

James S. Huggins

<head>
<!--webbot bot="Include" u-include="asdf.htm" tag="HEAD" startspan -->

testing include in head

<!--webbot bot="Include" endspan i-checksum="13456" -->
<title>This is a test of an FP Include in head
</head>

Test