[thelist] Re: Help with layers in NN 4.6

Michael Lessar mlessar at lessar.com
Wed Jul 11 09:36:40 CDT 2001

It was not my intention to start a browser war.

I had previously viewed the clients existing web logs and found that a good
percentage of the hits ( > 20%) were users that had NN.

My client had also requested that the web site be viewable by users who use
NN 4.x + and MSIE 4.x +.

If I tried to be "politacally" correct. ( which I don't ).

How could you take advantage of the advances in web design by building for
everyone.

Do you have pages for people who are just blind.
what if they are deaf, and you have sound, how do you accomodate them?

My personal beliefs that we accomodate to many of the minorities. ( NOT A
RACE ISSUE ! I am reffering to the individuals who make up only a small
percentage of the total use.).

BTW:
Thank you Erika, your suggestions fixed my problem. :)

Mike