[thelist] Another request for a critique -- please, please, please

evolt@spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Jul 11 11:29:21 CDT 2001

i like the blue. i also like the contrast with the orange/browns.

perhaps center the contact info between the logo and the blurb? right now it
looks like an adjunct to the logo and distracts from it.

the bluhand icon (second from right) with a little squiggle over the thumb -
it isn't obvious what this will link to (or even what it is.) i love the
burger and fries, but i suspect it won't make the final site.

when i finally get my jazz band together it's going to be called
'superfluous apostrophe.' [bios is plural, bio's is possessive and probably
not what you mean]

spinhead