[thelist] Templates + using cold fusion and dreamweaver

Damien Cola damien.cola at synaptique.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 04:45:33 CDT 2001

> Can't you just excape the #pound sign ##
> and use a string in it's place...
>
> If your code over laps pull it from a variable making sure to escape the
> # pound sign.
>
> Kevin

Hi, no if you escape the pound sign then dreamweaver doesn't recognise the
editable region anymore..
I was thinking of using the <!---   ---> comment but didn't implement it,
now that I've moved on with the project. (as a quick fix I simply put the
editable region outside the CF tag, which is not good if I want to change
the CF tag site wide... I hope I won't want that.)