[thelist] information architecture & visio

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri Jul 13 11:52:36 CDT 2001

Any info architects on the list?

I'm looking for some thoughts on ways to present information architecture to
clients in an attractive and easily-understood manner.

I've seen people use visio and then I've also seen large stacks of paper
where nearly every page in the site is "layed out" with an indication of the
number of links that need to go on the page and the things that *must* be
there (logo, tagline, photo of the pres, etc.)

Any thoughts on this? Anyone have a method that works for them?

- amanda

--
http://gawow.com