[thelist] Image question

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Fri Jul 13 12:49:45 CDT 2001

You can apply the same effect/process to many layers/objects in PS recording
the process as an "Action", then running it every time you need it. This
way, you can use it in multiple .psd files without having to open a previous
one and copy the effects.

I realize your technique may not be popular, especially if your mapping it,
but if you really want to do it, this is probably the easiest way. I'm
guilty as charged of committing the same "evil" in my work, but only on
sites that nobody looks at!

I am a wrong person. I am evil. I repent. So sorry...ouch...stop that..