[thelist] information architecture & visio

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Fri Jul 13 12:55:21 CDT 2001

Chuckle and guffaw if you will, but...

I have had great success with mind mapping software for this very purpose.
There are a few freeware types out there, and the client doesn't know what
you used, they just know if it makes sense. They love it when it's
intuitive, which mind mapping is.

This is of course NOT useful if you want to specifically map out every
element or link or gif or yadda, but it makes a great first draft,
especially since you know you'll have to change it later.

Stop laughing.

BH