[thelist] information architecture & visio

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Jul 13 13:18:02 CDT 2001

[after reading some of the site] isn't that what I said? okay, not really.

interesting idea. Tyme would love the one-word-only concept. think i'm going
to try it for public speaking and see how it goes. looks like an interesting
start point for a site map, tho.

i'm not laughing. good info. thanks, bill. (i was expecting something
beginning "Om mani padmi . . .")

spinhead