[thelist] Swish........

Sean Preston razorwise at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 17:25:19 CDT 2001

Here's what I read about it (just now)--->

SWiSH is an easy to use tool for creating Flash animations.  Because SWiSH exports the same
animation format as Macromedia Flash™ more than 95% of internet users can view SWiSH movies
without installing a plug-in.  SWiSH makes it easy to create common effects such as animated text,
interactive menus, and web site intros.  Best of all, SWiSH is only $30.

http://www.swishzone.com/

BTW,

I'm in no way affiliated with SWISH...

-Sean

=====
We can learn much from wise words, little from wisecracks, and less from wise guys.--William Arthur Ward