[thelist] Which linux distribution?

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 13 18:19:21 CDT 2001

I sincerely hope that this particularly irrelevant piece of
unsupportable OS flamebait will be backed up with a tip.

<listtip>
We don't kick off holy wars here.
</listtip>

<tip type="MySQL" author="genghis at members.evolt.org">
Free Mascon.  It's free.  You administer MySQL databases with
it.  You'll like it.  http://www.scibit.com
</tip>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com