[thelist] Swish........

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Sat Jul 14 14:33:41 CDT 2001

Sandy -
I made an animated gif in Flash that's 51K ... and is an introduction to a
client's company on their splash page. Don't know if you would consider this
a "pretty heavy file". I did it to replace an applet which left some things
to be desired (longer load time, rectangular gray box appearing before
content did, not displaying correctly in Netscape 6.01, stuff like that).

If you want to take a look, go to http://www.datablocks.com then let me know
what you think.

Sharon