[thelist] RE; guy walking out of door YUK!

C Williams seahorse at inreach.com
Sat Jul 14 20:48:35 CDT 2001

The front page sure doesnt say a lot for taste!  YUK! c;
My guess is there is other marketing strategy going on. An animated.gif
could easily be incorporated into the main site.  Heck, make him walk into
the logo on the main page.. Flash would be a waste.

How many visitors are coming to the first page with the door man vs going
straight to the http://www.datablocks.com/home.htm page? Have you checked
this?

Seems like the site would get indexed well from the vast amount of text.

Dollars speak it all, and a company which is solid without a web site, will
do even better with a functional site with relevant content which meets the
client's needs.

Chris