[thelist] ASP error

Hansen, Grant HansenGO at prose.dpi.qld.gov.au
Mon Jul 23 17:33:15 CDT 2001

Sounds like the IUSR_[Machinename] account does not have write access to the
directory where the database is stored.  You will need to contact the host
and ask them to allow the Internet user account to have write access to the
directory the database is located in (note this should not be your website
root directory!).

Grant Hansen
Computer Systems Officer - B. Info. Tech, AD. Elec. Eng, MCP
Department of Primary Industries Fisheries
Floor 2, 80 Ann St, Brisbane, Australia 4000
mailto: hansengo at dpi.qld.gov.au