[thelist] Site Check and NS6 CSS Rollover problem

David McDonald davem2 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 24 06:15:51 CDT 2001

Hi All,

If anyone has the time, could they please take a look at
http://www.bhpbilliton.com and give me some feedback on the site?

One problem I have is that the right nav (on the second level, not the home
page) does not look and function properly in Netscape 6. I suspect that this
is because I am using CSS and Javascript for the rollovers and that I am not
referencing the object properly.

If anyone has a solution to this problem, I would be grateful.

Otherwise, please hit me with your general comments on the site!

Regards,

Regards,

David McDonald
Web Designer/Developer