[thelist] PHP site - Cannot send cookies???

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Wed Jul 25 17:26:35 CDT 2001

Hi,

I am working on a site for a school assignment. The teacher told us to
host the site in a "real" server and keep a copy of it at the school's
server.The site was initially built and debugged at the school's server
and it works there. After transfering the files to f2s and changing the
db connection the site doesn't work as before and I get many errors ...
The site in question is:
www.fayec.f2s.com  the school's counterpart is at:
http://delta.humberc.on.ca/summer2001php/fayec/index.php

As We just started PHP a week ago my knowledge of the language is
minimal and I can't figure out why it is telling me that the cookies
cannot be sent...

Any help will be extremely appreciated.

FayeC