[thelist] Amazon.com okay?

iibiz sales at iibiz.com
Wed Jul 25 19:57:07 CDT 2001

Hey guys dumb question:

I heard in passing the other day that Amazon was folding, but haven't seen
that confirmed anywhere I've been poking around.

Only reason I care is that we just set up a web site where they are an
Amazon "affiliate", with direct links to recommended items, and I don't want
all those links to suddenly be "dead".

Just curious if anyone has heard anything concrete.........

Thanks,

Sandy

To save me from the OT Gods:
<tip type=virus/Sircam>
Spent the day helping partner clean up 6 infected systems on an intranet.
All but one responded easily to the "fix tool" download-able at
http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_SIRCAM.A
(watch wrap).  The remaining one had to have the drive wiped clean........
</tip>